Explaining the AN Series
Celstion's AN Series comprises three small and lightweight, full-range loudspeakers, particularly suited for use with compact line arrays.
May 24, 2012
These drivers have been optimized using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to give a wider dispersion characteristic than conventional loudspeakers of this size. In addition, they feature a space-efficient square chassis profile allowing them to be positioned more closely to each other for improved coupling.
With Celestion's Compact Array Drivers, systems designers are now able to build into their products some of the principal advantages offered by line array designs: a more even distribution of the acoustic signal and the ability to project sound over greater distances.
- Compact and lightweight, full-range neodymium loudspeakers
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques used for acoustic, mechanical and electromagnetic modelling
- Ideal for applications such as portable line arrays where actively controlled wavefront (beam steering) is used
- Delivers wider dispersion to higher frequencies than many equivalent compact, full-range drivers on the market
- Chassis purpose designed for maximum free air movement, with square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units
- Stiff and light aluminium cone remains rigid to higher frequencies, delivering a smoother response in the critical listening band
- Half roll elastomer surround provides damping for unwanted resonances and sustained centring control at extremes of excursion
- Designed to be weather resistant for outdoor applications
Click here for more information on the AN3510.
Click here for more information on the AN2775.
Click here for more information on the AN2075.